College Hostel Hostel facility is available to the bonafide students of the college. There are about 27 seats for the female students in the hostel which is housed in a building of Social Welfare Deptt.in the old campus. The students are allotted accommodation on shared basis. The admission to the hostel is provided purely on the merit cum distance basis. The college hostel is administrated by the College Hostel Committee. Convener of the Hostel Committee organizes monthly meetings to solve the problems faced by the student boarders under the chairmanship of the Principal of the College.
Hostel Rules (Do’s and Don’ts)
- For admission to the hostel, the desirous students shall have to apply on the prescribed form.
- All dues for admission have to be paid in advance.
- Every student boarder will have to join the mess facility.
- Damage of any kind to the property of the hostel is a cognizable offence and shall be dealt with strictly.
- Students will have to pay mess fee every month in advance. v No boarder is allowed to take meals/breakfast outside the dining hall.
- No outsider is allowed in the hostel premises. The boarders shall be allowed to meet their parents / guardian on the fixed days of the week and for this every student will have to reflect the name/names of their parents/guardian in the application form for admission in the Hostel.
- No student boarder will be allowed to leave the hostel without the prior written permission of the Principal /Warden. Defaulters can be punished to the level of expulsion from the hostel. No further appeal in this matter is allowed.
- The students will be responsible for their belongings. They are advised not to keep cash and valuables in the hostel. Any loss or theft of cash/valuables will be the sole responsibility of the boarders.
- It has been impressed upon by the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India that if any incident of ragging comes to the notice of the authority, the concerned student shall be given liberty to explain and if his/her explanation is not found satisfactory, the authority would expel him/her from the Institution.
- Students are prohibited from taking part in any political or anti-social activities.
- A boarder, who is asked to vacate the hostel on disciplinary or administrative grounds, shall have to vacate it immediately and no argument shall be made against the decision of the authorities.
- Every student will have to deposit hostel security, which is refundable at the time of vacating the hostel.