Documents to be attached with Application Form:
- Attested photocopy of marks card of class 10+2.
- Attested photocopy of reserved category certificate issued by competent authority as stated in SRO 126/294.
Documents to be attached with Admission Form:
- Marks card 10+2 (original with three attested copies)
- Character certificate issued by the Head of the Institution last attended (original).
- In case of the private candidates Character certificate should be signed by a First class Magistrate/Professor of the college/Panchayat Sarpanch/MLA/SHO.
- Provisional certificate issued by the institution last attended (original).
- In case of private students, the provisional certificate issued by BOSE shall be considered.
- Date of birth as in Matriculation certificate (2 Attested copies)
- Transfer certificate and migration certificate (Original with an attested copy from candidates who have passed (10+2) Examination from Board other than J& K State Board of School Education)
- Category certificate, if any (original with one attested photocopy)
- Three recent unattested passport size photographs.
- Affidavit (see Annexure- I of Prospectus) for all the students seeking admission.
- Affidavit (see Annexure-II of Prospectus) for students with gap period.
- Affidavit (see Annexure-III Prospectus) for students who have passed (10+2) examination from Board other than J&K Board.